Compassion In Judaism: Wisdom and Loving-Kindness for Jewish Mentors, Teachers, Students, Parents and Children of All Ages. COMPASSION (n.) - Genuine sympathy for and desire to help others who are suffering.
- Fundraise: Learn how your students or members could fundraise for the causes of their choice by making and selling environmentally-friendly all-natural products. Workshop and supplies are all included. Distance Learning workshop option is available. Until this page is ready, you can request fundraising information by emailing us.
- Lessons for Living: Share your insight, ideas and comments about leading an ethical life.
For Parents and Teachers:
- Lessons and Activities: More lessons and activities will be added all the time. If there is a resource you would like to see added, please email us.
- Resources: More links to parent/teacher resources of all kinds that meet the mission of spreading compassion and good values.
- Activities: More activities focused on raising mensches.
- Games: More games and game links related to the mission of spreading compassion and good values.
- Stories: More stories focused on doing the right thing.